Syllabus for Politics of the 1990s
Published: Nov 17, 2022
Contributor: James Newman
License: CC BY 4.0 license – Allows all uses and revisions, including commercial use with attribution.
Politics of the 1990s
Course Learning Outcomes:
1. Students will be able to identify the quandary of the United States’ foreign policy at the end of the Cold War.
2. Students will be able to evaluate the attempt of ‘nationalizing’ federal elections.
3. Students will be able to recognize the impact and evolution of the internet on political campaigns.
4. Students will be able to evaluate the evolution of the two primary political parties from 1990 to today.
5. Students will be able to evaluate Bill Clinton’s presidency and legacy.
6. Students will be able to evaluate the development of nationalism.
View all comments