"Teaching Race, Ethnicity & Politics"
Co-leaders: Christopher Stout (Oregon State University) & Natalie Masuoka (University of California, Los Angeles)
April 2022, virtual
"Teaching Political Science at Community Colleges"
LaTasha DeHaan (Elgin Community College), Josue Franco (Cuyamaca Community College), and Veronica Reyna (Houston Community College)
July 11 - July 29, 2022
Co-leaders: Laura Seay (Colby College) and Julie George (Queens College and The Graduate Center, CUNY)
View Comparative Politics Symposium Schedule
Clipperton, et al. (2019) “SOTL Research Design for Assessment of Interventions” (working paper)
- Black Political Thought (reading list)
- Mascarenhas, et al. (2019) “The Civic Republican Response to ‘Liberalism and Its Critics'” The Journal of Political Science Education (article)
- The Decline of Liberalism and Civic Republicanism(reading list)
- Disability Theory(reading list)
- Simulation and Debate: Alternative Techniques of Learning and Engagement in Political Theory (starter pack: syllabi and sample exercises)