Syllabi, IR, American Politics and Politics Courses
Published: Dec 16, 2020
Contributor: Peter Bowman
License: CC BY 4.0 license – Allows all uses and revisions, including commercial use with attribution.
Syllabi covering the introductory concepts, topics, requirements, and assignments for the lower division courses I teach in IR, two Americanist courses and intro to politics/political science.
A summary of two classroom/simulation activities on checks & balances and the branches of govt from the Constitution (from my American politics course) and forming coalition govts )from my intro to politics course).
- American & California Govt. Syllabus Link opens in a new tab.
- American Politics Syllabus Link opens in a new tab.
- Intl. Relations Syllabus Link opens in a new tab.
- Intro to Politics/Political Science Syllabus Link opens in a new tab.
- Summary - Constitutional Checks & Balances Classroom Game Link opens in a new tab.
View all comments